Addiction Commonality

Alcohol, Opiates, Fat and Sugar are all Addictive Substances: this blog is about that "addiction sameness".

Butter Pig Family

* A butter sculpture of a sow and her piglets

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

mental wellness center - Dorothy Watson




mental wellness center -   Dorothy Watson
Phishing



I’m not sure if you remember getting it, but I emailed you before with some mental health resources related to addiction. I saw a lot of really great information around this topic on your site, so I thought you may want to find a place to add these. This page might be a good one: http://addictionsameness.blogspot.com/.

Here are those resources once more, and I hope you can find a way to use them. Thanks in advance, and thanks for all you’re doing already!










As I mentioned before, please let me know if there’s anything more I can do to help your cause!

Thank you,
Dorothy Watson


Please email me if you don’t want to be contacted again.


On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Dorothy Watson <information@mentalwellnesscenter.info> wrote:
Hi,

I saw some really great information on your site in support of those suffering from drug and/or alcohol addiction. I applaud all of the action you’re taking to help people who are struggling!

This is a topic that’s also close to my heart, so I wanted to send you some other resources I thought you may like to add to your site (maybe on this page: http://addictionsameness.blogspot.com/). I really hope these help, and I look forward to seeing them go up.









Let me know if there’s anything more I can do to help your cause!

Thank you,
Dorothy Watson


Please email me if you don’t want to be contacted again.



No comments: